Fluffy Buckwheat Pancakes with Raspberry Quark is the perfect start to any Sunday morning.
Thanks to Wyldsson (who also share my belief that healthy really can taste great!) who sent me a box of their all natural, no junk, on the go snacking products along with this pancake mix of goodness!
I have particularly enjoyed snacking on their ProMix trail mix tubes. They are a natural source of protein, gluten free & high fibre. Their really is nothing to dislike. These dried fruits, nuts and seed mixes have certainly satisfied my appetite, easy to pop into my bag to crack open when hunger sets in (all of the time) and come in a range of exotic flavours, such as Organic Persian Mulberries, Organic African Mango, Californian Pomegranate and even a touch of Belgian Chocolate. 😍
I have also used the ProMix tubes in my Beetroot & Chocolate Protein Balls and sprinkled them in salads and topped over Porridge and yoghurt. They are so really versatile.
- For the pancakes
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 140ml Milk
- For the topping
- 250g Quark
- 160g Frozen Raspberries
- 20g Californian Pomegranate ProMix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Agave nectar
- Mash a banana with a fork in a large mixing bowl
- Add the egg & milk and mix.
- Pour in half of the pancake mix, ensure everything is fully combined.
- Then blend frozen raspberries, with lemon juice, agave nectar and Quark until smooth and set aside.
- Melt oil in a large frying pan (I used coconut oil)
- Drop 2 tbsps of pancake batter for 1 pancake and flip over when bubbles start to appear on top of the pancake. Fry for a further 2 minutes and then repeat with the rest of the mix. (Mix should produce 10 fluffy pancakes)
- Top with Raspberry Quark, fresh raspberries and sprinkle with the ProMix.
If you have a go at making these Fluffy Buckwheat Pancakes with Raspberry Quark, then let me know how it goes! Leave a comment, take a picture and tag us @whatthequark on Instagram. I love seeing what you come up with. Thanks!