This Mango Smoothie Bowl, is super easy to make. I love to snack on fruit and yoghurt! So, variations of these types of smoothie bowls are always featuring on a regular basis within my household, whether that is for breakfast in the morning, post workout or even as a dessert. (I have such a sweet tooth)
Within all of my meals and snacks, I aim to get a protein hit and some fruit &/or vegetable to feature. One, because we all know they are so very important. Specifically, when I was training hard and pushing my body to the limits, they were integral to boosting my immune system. Two, because quite simply I love them. Smoothie bowls are so easy to put together and I would say that pretty much anything goes.
- 125g Quark
- Handful of cashew nuts
- ½ Mango
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Bee Pollen
- 1 tbsp Agave Syrup
- Splash of milk (if you prefer a runnier consistency)
- Blend together the quark, banana and agave syrup.
- Cut mango in half, remove stone and cut into cubes in skin as per picture.
- Scoop out mango from flesh and add on top of the quark mix, add cashews, sprinkle with desiccated coconut and bee pollen.
- Grab a spoon, tuck in!